There are certain things that nobody tells you about sex especially in this part of the world where people often shy away from discussing the topic.
So here’s a list of 10 awkward things nobody tells you about sex.
1. The more self-conscious you are during sex, the lesser chances you have to reach an orgasm because you need to be lost in concentration to get to that point.
2. Guys go any length to ditch the condoms because they prefer the way it feels doing it skin to skin.
3. Not every guy would admit they have Sexually Transmitted Diseases, STDs. This is why ladies are advised to be extra careful to avoid stories that touch.
4. It is very necessary to pee after sex to avoid Urinary Tract Infection. You also have to clean up before cuddling commences.
5. You both can come at the same time.
6. Sex must not necessarily bring you closer to a guy. No! it wouldn’t.
7. That the sex lasted longer doesn’t mean it would be sweeter. It is the quality that matters not the quantity.
8. If your sex drive seems higher than your man’s, it doesn’t imply that you are abnormal.
9. Switching position makes the entire escapade sweeter. It becomes boring when you are just stuck with one position. You should explore and make the most out of sex.
10. Don’t give him blow jobs if you don’t want to. Like if you barely know them and they ask for one. It is definitely not your job to solve his boner when you are not willing to.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGER by Deon Akintomide (Life House Global)
THE STORY OF TRENDY MARRIAGE by Deon Akintomide (Life House Global)
Eden Hazard’s agent hold talks with Barcelona to discuss Chelsea exit strategy
Manchester United in advanced talks to sign Gareth Bale
Living in London behind Jorginho’s snub of Manchester City for Chelsea transfer
2014 Powered By KrystalTeam and Designed By Ariff Smart